The Bank of China has taken out six top honours at a recent awards ceremony for the Chinese financial sector, dominating in the debt issuance and overseas banking categories.
At the recent 2016 Caixin Capital Market Awards Ceremony Bank of China and its subsidiary BOC International took out a total of six awards including:
- Best Debt Underwriter for the Interbank Market,
- Best China International G3 Currency Debt Underwriter,
- Best Green Bond Debt Underwriter,
- Best Chinese Syndicated Loan Lead Bank,
- Best Offshore Chinese Capital Investment Bank; and
- Best Overseas Chinese Capital IPO Underwriter.
The slew of honours reflects Bank of China’s leading within the Chinese banking sector when it comes to debt underwriting and international banking. Bank of China has retaining its leading position as interbank debt underwater for many years, as well as consistently placed at the top of the list for offshore RMB debt underwriting and China-invested enterprise investment-grade G3 currency debt underwriting.
The Bank of China has accelerated the development of international client and product systems in recent years, as well as consistently taken the lead when it comes to international RMB operations.