One of China’s big state-owned banks has entered a cooperative agreement with the country’s agricultural authorities to help drive the national rural village revitalisation policy.
China Construction Bank (CCB) recently executed a strategic cooperative agreement with China’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MOA) and the National Rural Revitalization Administration (NRRA), for the purpose of “jointly driving finance to service the high-quality development of rural village revitalisation.
Under the cooperative agreement the three parties will engage in “comprehensive, in-depth and close cooperation” across a total of six areas including:
- National grain security strategy.
- Consolidation and expansion of poverty alleviation results.
- Helping rural residents to increase incomes and achieve wealth.
- Supporting rural village industries to develop and become strong.
- Driving the growth of green agriculture.
- Advancing rural village construction campaigns.