One of China’s leading joint-stock banks has drawn domestic media attention by providing details on the remuneration levels of its senior executives.
China Minsheng Bank recently released the pre-tax remuneration figures for its senior executives in 2020, providing detailed information on compensation levels for top figures in the Beijing-based lender.
According to the figures the remuneration for senior executives at China Minsheng Bank in 2020 was as follows:
- Chairman Gao Yingxin (高迎欣): 3.1847 million yuan.
- Bank president Zheng Wanchun (郑万春): 6.651 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Yuan Guijun (袁桂军): 100,200 yuan.
- Chiar of the supervisory board: Zhang Juntong (张俊潼): 5.6091 million yuan.
- Deputy chair of the supervisory board: Guo Dong (郭栋): 4.7301 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Chen Qiong (陈琼): 4.4931 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Shi Jie (石杰): 4.6241 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Li Bin (李彬): 4.4931 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Lin Yunshan (林云山): 4.6241 million yuan.
- Deputy bank president Hu Qinghua (胡庆华): 4.4904 million yuan.
- Chief financial supervisor Bai Dan (白丹): 4.6201 million yuan.
- Chief auditing officer Zhang Yuebo (张月波): 3.9341 million yuan.
The figures across the board marked slight declines compared to 2019, with China’s economic and financial sector roiled last year by the initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.